Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 March 2014

REBIRTH!

Helooooooooooo! I have MISSED you...unknown, jobless person who reads my crappy blogs! Greetings.
My Board exams were on till today, and it had shrunk me to an anxious, nervy version of myself. But as soon as that final bell struck, and the tecahers bellowed, 'STAHP WRITING!', all my energy came whooshing back, and I leapt to my feet grinning, and with a swish of my cloak, I took off into the clear blue sky. Okay I might've actually just elbowed a few people in the gut in a mad desperate rush to get my bag and get the freak out of the place, but whatever. It was a liberating experience all the same. 

This is what I feel like right now:


Like Spongebob seeing unicorns. Happiness overload.

RIIIIIGHT. Now, you must be wondering, what the HELL is a Board exam?! Well, in India, we have a FINAL, DO-OR-DIE, BITCH, kind of exam in the 12th standard which is kind of your passport to the colleges you want to get into, and kind of a bragging right for the two-year-old cousin-cum-minions who look at you wide-eyed as you say with a boastfully nonchalant shrug of your shoulders, 'I passed Maths in 12'. 

Minor detail: We had Maths today, and it was also an excellent opportunity for people to view fifty shades of red of students' faces. And their ears, too. W-ell, the sums weren't that difficult, but some of them might've had you going, 'Holy crapballs!'

More next time, Brodas and Sistahs. 

P.S. If you're male, 19-25 years of age, 6 feet tall and a lookalike of Benedict Cumberbatch, I did NOT just call you brother.

1 comment:

  1. I am not 6 ft. (far from it actually), Cumberbatch like, maybe (heh heh, who am i kidding?)? but, 'brother', seriously?

    ReplyDelete