Total Pageviews

Friday 21 March 2014

Meet my Friend #1

I am going to keep a promise, and dedicate this post to one of my best friends, and fellow blogger : Deepan Chatterjee! Don't judge him by the fact that he has a weird-looking baby as profile picture, he is not actually a baby... which would be very strange since I just said that he is one of my best friends. Anyhoo, let me tell you a little bit more about  this amazing person. Popcorn ready? Okay.

I met him in class 11, when I joined DPS, Ruby Park, where I would be spending the last two years of my school life. He and I didn't really talk much at first, and one of the earliest memories I have of us is when I'm taking down his number at the back of my Physics notebook in the lab, and I spelt his name as 'Dipon Chatterji'. He rolled his eyes, huffily took the pen from my hands and scratching out what I'd written, rewrote his correctly spelt name with a flourish. All the time I had to suppress the urge to burst out giggling. Which happens to me often. Like during my grandmother's funeral. But wokay, let's not get into that now.

Deepan is a wonderful person, and he is kind, helpful, funny, and is charmingly self-deprecatory. You just can't help but like him. We have just taken our school-leaving exam, and after a few months, maybe we won't see each other again. But Dipon, if you're reading this, I want to tell you this that PLEASE BE MY FRIEND FOREVER.

BECAUSE we are BFFFFFFFFFFFFs, BEEECH.

I the loves you so much!







That's Deepan and I at our School Farewell. Look at him in the suit and tie. Oh, he's growing up.





1 comment:

  1. Another guy friend-zoned, maybe... my sincere feelings are towards you, deepan! (well, i don't really have to say anything if you do not mind the scorch of the friend-zone). :P

    ReplyDelete