Total Pageviews

Friday 21 March 2014

Shoutout to Friend #2

Hola, beautiful people! I'm still very, very new at this blogging business, and every little thing which is slightly encouraging makes me a squeal like a ten-year-old girl who's been gifted her very own limited edition Barbie Bathroom Set. So, this post is for my fraaand, Prabaha, who has been the FIRST person ever, to comment on any of my posts.

Here's a little rhyme I wrote for you:

You ain't no Cumberbatch,
But you're still my favourite byatch,
Because though your sense of humour totally sucks,
And your comments might give some kids chicken pox,
I still think you're awesome, funny and amazing,
And you give me blogs a lot more meaning!

My God, WHY haven't I been given the Nobel Prize for Literature already?

So, yeah that's it. Thank you for reading this, and thank you Prabaha.



In case you're wondering, that's Prabaha and I in Biology class.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! You are better at blogging. Try not to rhyme!
    BTW, add a 'subscribe' button to your blog... from the 'layout' section of your account... I'd like to subscribe to your posts!

    ReplyDelete