Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 March 2014

Smosh-ing my way through, BEECHES.

Like I said, in my earlier post, I'm a crack addict. Which proves you haven't read it. What I did say, was that my exams have ended today and I've been having a Smosh marathon. Not the Smosh bit, but the exams bit. I'm telling you NOW that I've been watching Smosh non-stop. And Ian Hecox, you shaggy, unkempt extremely hot thing, mmmm. Alright, coming back from horny teenager mode, here are a few videos that you should totally check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrIwoGjvkUI

Anthony shows you the real deal!

In this one, Ian tells you how to hug another guy if you're a heterosexual (or not) man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7CMqeVYkDo

What you need is a to be a kid when you watch these HILARIOUS videos, and if you fall in love with the Smosh men, I bear bad tidings: they both have beautiful women in their lives alREADy. What a bummer. Anthony's even going to get married soon ( am just going to go cry in the corner now.).

Have fun watching them, and spread the love...of SMOSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment