Total Pageviews

Friday 4 April 2014

Are You Mentally (Un)Healthy? Find out here!

‘Lights will guide you home,
And ignite your bones,
And I will try to fix you.’

Lights Will Guide You Home,
Coldplay

Do you ever have one of those phases when one song plays on loop in your head, and in some weird, disconnected way, makes complete sense to you?

 Yeah, I don’t.

Just kidding, I totally do.

HEloooOOooooOOooo! My apologies to the 5 people, who read my blog for not posting since last time; exams are crowding thick and fast upon me( yes, AGAIN), and I can tell you all about the nitty-gritties of the trauma post-School Indian students have to deal with, but maybe some other day.

Today, I will conduct a test to check my own sanity. With the help of one of my numerous Biology books which serve more as weight-lifting tools rather than imparting any knowledge to me. Just kidding, I don’t lift. Not even my finger.

Now, this book has listed some points under ‘Characteristics of a mentally healthy person’ and they are:

1)     Feeling comfortable about self. *wrong answer buzzer sound* Oh hell no. I’ll feel comfortable about myself the day my thighs stop resembling the trunks of Banyan trees. Really old Banyan trees.

2)   Right feeling towards others. Beaver please. Did you see what that b****y a*****e commented on my status? Oh I have right feelings. Right feelings of cutting off certain tongues and setting them on fire.

3)   Ability to meet the demands of life. The auto driver asked for change. I didn’t have change. How difficult was it for him to understand I didn’t have change? So I may have called him a few names. And sworn on his dead grandfather that I’ll never ride an auto again. But I can totally meet the demands of life. Just don’t ask me for change. Just don’t.

So let’s see what my score is! A ONE out of THREE? And that too after being overly generous and lenient towards myself?!

I’m doomed.


That is it for today, beauties. I’m just going to grab some yoghurt and cry myself to sleep…as usual.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment